I would imagine that GC was content to go 3-4-5 yards at a time, and try to slow the game down. Didn't read anything on it or haven't yet, but that it Houseright style.
How bad is the cumberland?
How good is the lpd?
Whats up in Region C? Every team I thought could win the region lost in week 1.
Gretna couldn't beat LCA, which wouldn't mean much to me except for the fact that Rocco didn't play. Rocco is LCA's best player and was out with a broken arm. Meanwhile, Gretna put up only 7 points? They will be on Saunders hard, if things don't improve he wont last long there.
Just how good is that GC defense?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I would imagine that GC was content to go 3-4-5 yards at a time, and try to slow the game down. Didn't read anything on it or haven't yet, but that it Houseright style.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
GC's defense is pretty darn stout
Quincy I was thinking I read the same thing.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yep it was on vaPreps........if Sanders did not take over a rebuilding team this time IMHO if he drops 1 or 2 more they very well may show him the road
You're right, that's where I saw it too. I unfortunately suffer daily from CRS.
Go Big Blue!!!
The LPD is still the best district in the area.
Every team is good this year.
Pound, Appalachia, and Powell Valley are better.
Burton, Clintwood, and Kelly aren't as good.
But they are still very good teams.
This is gonna be a very interesting year.
As far as Region D D2 goes, Gate City could be the team to beat.
Just my thoughts.
Bookmarks